Free C20 Christmas gift: five days left
Treat someone to gift membership of the Society at our special Christmas offer price, saving up to £15, and help protect C20 architecture and design, like these recently listed murals by Dorothy Annan. Existing members can choose a free gift for themselves too! Order by Monday 19 December.
If you have anyone on your present list that cares about C20th architecture and design, then gift membership of the C20 Society is the perfect solution. They will receive all the benefits of membership:
- our newly-revamped magazine three times a year
- access to our renowned member-only events
- reduced prices to talks and public events
- copies of the Society’s journals
not to mention the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping to protect the best of C20 architecture and design.
All this is available for the special pre-Christmas price of £30 for an individual and £45 for household membership, but hurry, this price is only available until Monday 19 December. Plus, if you are already a member, you can choose to receive one of the publications listed below FREE as a thank-you for introducing a new member – or you can donate your reward to the Society.
Order gift membership now. Membership packs are normally sent out within 5 days, and we will make every effort to ensure that orders placed by Monday 19 December are received by Christmas.
Members will need to log in to the members area to select their free gift, if you are not already logged in.
- Housing the Twentieth Century Nation (RRP £19.50)
- The Heroic Period of Conservation (RRP £18.50)
- The Sixties (RRP £17.50)
- The Festival of Britain (RRP £19.95)
- The Modern House Revisited (RRP £10.00)
- Twentieth Century Building Studies No.1 : Robin Hood Gardens – Re-visions (RRP £20.00)